Our Feeds

SIGUENOS EN FACEBOOK

lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

palmundoentero

I WAS RAPED 43,000 TIMES !! MUST SEE THIS NEWS !! SOMETHING INCREDIBLE.

 (CNN) - Karla Jacinto sits in a quiet garden. Look ordinary panoramas of flowers and you can hear people beyond the garden walls, walking and talking in the City of México.Ella looks me straight in the eyes, his voice cracking slightly, when he tells me the number you want remember: 43,200
According to one estimate, 43,200 times she was raped after falling into the hands of traffickers.
She says that up to 30 men a day, seven days a week, for most of four years ... 43,200.
His story highlights the brutal reality of human trafficking in Mexico and the United States, an underworld that has destroyed the lives of tens of thousands of Mexican girls like Karla.
Human trafficking has become a lucrative and frequent trading, which knows no borders and unites people in central Mexico with cities like Atlanta and New York.
Officials from the United States and Mexico point to a village in central Mexico that for years has been the major source of human trafficking gangs and a place where victims are taken before finally forcing them into prostitution. This village is called Tenancingo.
Although it has a population of about 13,000 inhabitants, Susan Coppedge, Special Ambassador to Combat Human Trafficking of the State Department of the United States, he says he has a great reputation when it comes to prostitution and pimping.
"That's what the people. That is their industry," says Coppedge. And in some smaller rural communities, girls have no idea that the village has this reputation, so unsuspecting men coming from there. They believe they have a great future with this person. They believe that love is the same story and recruiting all the time. "
The dealer Zacatelco Karla is from one of the communities surrounding Tenancingo, where the tentacles have spread corrupt business of trafficking.
Karla said she was abused since he can remember and that he felt rejected by her mother. "I come from a dysfunctional family. I was molested and abused since the age of five years by a relative," she says.
When he was 12, he became the target of a dealer who pulled using kind words and a fast car.
She said she was waiting for some friends near the metro station in Mexico City, when a small boy who was selling sweet approached her and told her that someone was sending him a piece of candy as a gift.
Five minutes later, Karla, a man older he began to speak and said it was used-car salesman said.
The initial discomfort disappeared when the man began to say that he too had been abused as a child. It was also very warm and very gentlemanly, she says.
They exchanged phone numbers and when he called her a week later, Karla said she was thrilled. He asked her to accompany him for a walk to the nearby Puebla and dazzled when he arrived driving a Trans Am Firebird bright red.
"When I saw the car I could not believe it. I was very impressed by such a great car. It was exciting for me. He asked me to get into the car to go places," he said.
It did not cost much the man, who at 22 was 10 years older than Karla, convince her to go out with him, especially after the mother of Karla did not open the door one night when he arrived a little late to the house.
"The next day I went with him. I lived with him for three months and during that time I was treated very well. He loved me, bought me clothes, gave me attention, I brought shoes, flowers, chocolates, everything was beautiful," he said Karla.
However, there were many warnings.
Karla says her boyfriend used to leave for a week in his apartment. His cousins ​​used to come with new girls every week. When she finally took courage to ask what kind of business it was, he told her the truth. "They are pimps," he said.
"A few days later I started to say all he had to do, the positions, much needed change, things that had to do with customers and for how long, how to treat them and how he had to tell them to give me more money, "Karla said.
It was the beginning of four years of hell. The first time I was forced to work as a prostitute took her to Guadalajara, one of the largest cities in Mexico.
"I started at 10 am and ended at midnight. We were in Guadalajara for a week. Hagan accounts. Twenty per day, for a week. Some men used to laugh at me because I was crying. I had to close my eyes to see what I were doing and not feel anything, "Karla said.
They went to many other cities. Used to send the brothels, roadside motels, streets known for prostitution and even houses. There were no holidays or days off and after a few days, forced to serve at least 30 customers a day, seven days a week.
Karla tells how her trafficker attacked after a man gave him a hickey. "He started beating me with a chain around my body. He hit me with his fists, kicked me, pulled my hair, spat in my face, and that day I also burned with an iron. I told him I wanted to go and he was accusing me fall in love with a client. He told me that I liked being a bitch. "
One day, when she was working in a hotel known for prostitution, police appeared. They threw all customers, Karla said, and closed the hotel. She thought that this would be his lucky day ... a police operation to rescue her and the other girls.
His relief quickly turned to horror when agents, about 30 she says, took the girls to different rooms and started recording a video of them in compromising positions. They told the girls that the videos would be sent to their families if they did everything they asked.
"I thought it was disgusting. They knew they were children. We were not even developed. We had sad faces. Some girls were barely 10 years old. There were girls who were crying. They told the agents they were minors and one paid attention, "says Karla. She was 13 at the time.
In his nightmare world, including pregnancy was a horror not of joy.
Karla gave birth to a girl when I was 15 ... a pimp baby fathered by her daughter would use to tighten the noose around his neck: if she did not meet all their wishes, he would hurt or kill the baby.
He took the baby away from her a month after the baby was born and she would not be allowed to see the child again until he was over a year old.
Karla Jacinto was finally rescued in 2006 during an operation against drug trafficking in Mexico City.
Her ordeal lasted four years long and stormy. She was still a minor, was just 16 years old when it was over ... but she has gone through a life of horror that will remain etched in your memory as long as you live.
CNN independently verified parts of the story of Karla. We have had talks with the group United Against Human Trafficking (Commission States Vs Trafficking) to which it was sent after being rescued and senior officials Road to Home (Foundation Way Home), a refuge where Karla lived for a year after its rescue. Because of the clandestine nature of the trafficking business, you can not corroborate everything Karla told us.
Karla now 23. She has become a direct advocate against human trafficking, telling his story at conferences and public events.
She told her story to Pope Francisco in July at the Vatican. She also told the US Congress in May.
His testimony was used as evidence in support of R.H. 515 or Megan's Law requiring the US authorities to share information related to US citizens who are sexual predators of children, as these convicts attempting to travel abroad.
His message is that there is still human trafficking and forced prostitution, and it is a growing problem in our world.
Karla says: "These children are being kidnapped, lured away from their families and not just listen to me I need to learn from what happened to me and removed the blindfold..".
Do nothing, he says, he makes many girls at risk of being trafficked for years and to be raped tens of thousands of times, like it happened to her.
Subscribe to the page, leave us your comments and not olvidesCOMPARTIR article to all your friends


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
First