Our Feeds

SIGUENOS EN FACEBOOK

sábado, 6 de febrero de 2016

palmundoentero

The Marley family shares their favorite ‎Bob Marley photos in honor of The Gong's 71st Earthstrong!

BLESSED EARTHSTRONG, BOB MARLEY


Blessed Earthstrong, Bob Marley. Today we give thanks and commemorate Bob Marley’s work on earth – his gifts of music, peace, and his vision of one love and one world.

We’ve collected favorite photos and words from Bob Marley’s family – his wife Rita and his children. The House of Marley does not claim ownership, rights, or property to any of the photos used in this blog post. 

16309_1_1-2

“The Eternal Flame, Light of the Trinity (Berhane Selassie)…SIMPLY LEGENDARY” – Rita Marley

175427_A_3

“I love this photo of my father…he is smiling from within​.” – Cedella Marley Photo by Dennis McEvoy Morris

Unknown-9

Bob joins Ziggy and his Vaz Prep football team during halftime in Kingston, Jamaica 1979. Submitted by Ziggy Marley. Photo by: Lindsey Oliver Donald.

Unknown-2

“Man is a universe within himself.” Submitted by Robbie Marley

DennisMorris_edited-1

“I love this photo because it says so much more than sitting on him sitting on a chair. A favorite quote from my father, is – ‘The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?'” – Rohan Marley Photo by Dennis McEvoy Morris

Unknown-10

“His teachings of love and determination, his contagious smile and his sense of style inspire me everyday.” – Karen Marley

bob-marley_dennismorris

“I like my father’s vibe in this image, he just looks happy.” – Kymani Marley

bobmarleyexclusive_3

“I like this photo of my dad in particular, because you can see the equipment he was using at the time, and I can imagine what it would be like to be in that room; Especially because I spend a lot of my personal time in the studio as well.” – Damian Marley Photo by Adrian Boot

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »