Our Feeds

SIGUENOS EN FACEBOOK

jueves, 4 de febrero de 2016

palmundoentero

Nestle. She requires lifetime supply of KitKat. Otherwise she ready to sue the company, find out why !!

The young Ahmad, a student at King's College London, is calling for a lifetime supply of chocolate KitKat under threat take legal action after it bought eight bars of chocolate and none of them had the characteristic wafer mark on the inside. "I'm very disappointed in what I bought," he said.
Before writing to Nestlé applicable, he conducted an investigation and found that they had many more complained of similar experiences in online forums.
The letter states that a lifetime supply of chocolate bars it can act as "quality control" for the company. He also assured that never get bored of them. "They are my favorite chocolate bars, I love."

SWNS

"Nestle has a huge following and I think that these errors are acceptable. They should definitely give. I'm hoping my highest demand will only reach customer service. "

He also noted that searches the director of Nestlé answer your letter because it is a very important issue and said "if you do not ask, do not get" in relation to their particular claim.

In his letter he addressed certain points key to get the bars for life: "I feel I was deceived with the purchase of a product that is clearly different from what is announced by Nestlé." But it was even more dramatic on the case:

"The loss I have suffered is monetary and emotional significance.

"I would like a full refund of the defective package I bought KitKat. I also lost my faith in Nestlé.

Already in the part of the claim he said it was obvious that if one wanted to buy chocolate, had bought a Galaxy bar.



SWNS

Andy Paradise

He ends the letter by recalling that may take legal action if not compensated properly and indicates that Nestlé "I need more than I need," after suggesting that it can act as quality control.

Now I want to read the response of Nestlé, I'm sure they have something in hand to make this student fighter. If they agree to give chocolate for life, certainly the next complaint will be mine.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »